21 Mar 2012

Hainsworth And Clarks Shoes Create The Stuff Of Legends

 
I noted with glee recently that high street shoe shop Clarks have gone all rebellious with their latest collection of shoes that reflect British rock royalty, shrugging of any last vestige of rumour that Clarks shoes are only for those of an age to grow bunions or small children in need of correctly fitted shoes. As someone who has had to endure pitying looks from friends in the past (when Clarks fashion cred was on a much smaller scale) when I confessed I was a fan and bought my shoes from there, as they actually provides stylish and comfortable fitting shoes for my five and a half duck shaped feet, even I was impressed by their latest collaboration with Yorkshire fabric mill Hainsworth who supplied the famous scarlet doeskin fabric used in the design of this seasons dessert boot that looks like it has stepped out of Sergeant Peppers LoneyHearts Club Band.






2 comments:

Cari-Jane Hakes said...

love Clarks! I have them on NOW and I also have THE most perfect red brougesque type Mary-Janes which put a real spring in my step.

My Passport to Style said...

Great to hear you have are part of the Clarks sisterhood too Cari! Your Mary-Janes sounds gorgeous,I'm on the look out for a new pair myself, I quite like the idea of some yellow ones....

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....