4 Sept 2012

The Tale Of DIY Christmas Fashion Makeovers Using The Humble Zipper !




 I got very excited when I stumbled across unique blog outsapop.com which was showcasing these fabulous zipper cuffs!! Heres why, I love the way the humble gold zipper stacked in this way creates such a high glamour feel, I could wear a stack of these with a flapper girl dress for this party season, to complete the opulent off the wall glamour of the roaring 20's.



However I thought to myself why not buy a whole set and use them as contempory napkin rings for your Christmas table, then I thought, hang on after using to add contempory zing to red, white or purple napkins (this adorable napkin set is from dawnmcvey.typepad.com) Why not wear them over the ankles of a black harem style trouser suit, to add a little quirk of style to your New Years Eve party look? Wear these versatile zipper cuffs,  with plain linen or silk stiletos to trick the eye into thinking your wearing designer style shoes with a sophisticated fastening!

 What do you think gals, are these ideas a little too eccentric for a Christmas Style fest?? Or do you have some better uses for them? I would love to know x 




                             

5 comments:

iheartart said...

Hello Lovely One - just popped over to say have a happy Christmas.

Much Love,

Katie

Unknown said...

How about using them to keep your scarf wrapped. Gorgeous little accents...

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

very cool cuffs!

Angela said...

love the cuff. happy holiday.

koralee said...

Sending you blessings of JOY and LOVE for a magical Christmas my sweet friend. oxoxxoxo

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....