12 Oct 2012

What Makes A Blog Beautiful ?






I'm in the mood for a blog declutter and makeover, My Passport To Style is my little fashion and lifestyle bubble a place I cherish and can count on to brighten my mood as I revel in all things style related, but lately as I have been visiting more new blog's than usual, (thanks CosmoBlog awards for that!) I keep catching new stylish blog's with original fresh designs that jump out at me and leave me wondering at the possibilities,
from unusual headers to colour palettes and layout the choice is a little over whelming. Are you in the process of considering changing your blog name (or perhaps your still deciding on one for your first blog) font, or up for a total revamp? Perhaps you don't write a blog but follow many, which type of blog designs make you want to hang around and bring a smile to your face? What in your opinion are the key ingredients needed for a visually addictive blog design? I would love to know your thoughts on the subject; does blog layout matter that much? What type of blog names stick in your mind? Will you forgive a slow uploading blog if it looks pretty? What should you consider before taking the plunge?! 


0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....