28 Nov 2009

Nesting Time Is Here, Come Over And Join In The Fun!




 Hi there, lovely readers, with thanksgiving just over for many of us and Christmas round the corner our nesting instinct is probably flourishing at the moment.So what better way to indulge this, than by inviting you to play a fun little game of dolls house virtual retail therapy with me!


 Begin this journey through this keyhole, by taking a sip of this lovely raspberry potion to shrink yourself down to a respectable mini sized you!Click your rubby slippers together and repeat in the time honoured tradition 'theres no place like home'. Then choose your favourite house to furnish, whether it's the Bobby Brown inspired home, the Vera Wang house or perhaps the third colourful and bejou residence.Now you have styled your compact home, which of the 7 glamorous gals featured in this line up, would best suit your newly designed residence? choose from Barbie to Scarlet Johanson.Then tell all, which house, for which gal and what furnishings?!!! Have fun!! 


             What a sweetie!     

      Vera Wang -great design

Bobby Brown -so fun, great for chic gals on the go! 

               Romantic, sweet, pretty marshmallow pink, which one of these lovelies will you pick to furnish your sweet residence?   

   Mix and match or keep it classic, you choose, bunnies are soo in vogue tee hee!!

Now to invite your honoured celebrity guest for their first viewing!





Anne Hathaway, Dita von teese, Barbie, Miss Penelope, Scarlet Johanson (in the yellow) Sarah Jessica Parker and the Duchess! Which lady would be best suited to the home you chose, do tell us all!

Vibrant gypsy bed perhaps?

fluffy pink peonies

You might want to rest your feet and sit down, after moving all that furniture around , why not help yourself to a sweet treat? I don't think anyone would notice if we took just one, shhhh, I won't tell if you don't. Hope you enjoyed playing my game, look forward to reading which house you chose and who will live there! See you again soon. Sxx


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Oof I love all them colours. That pink house is awesome.

Liv said...

This is the most adorable post, I just got out of bed and you promptly sent me back to dreamland! Have a lovely weekend!

street angel said...

I love it all..the mini houses are awesome! xo ava

Anonymous said...

This was an lovely blog.One of your best.I would pick the Bobbie Brown House and Barbie.

Thats just me,I love the barbie dolls of which my daughters have so many from the past.Bobbie brown is pretty good with her ideas on makeup and eye care.



Have a great new week ahead!

Sugar said...

such a colorful and great post! I can't stop looking at those beautiful pictures and most of all I want to steal those lovely pink peonies:D

Vanessa said...

I just finished decorating for Christmas, but this makes me want to fluff up my room! Love the french inspired pieces so mine would probably be romantic chic.

Hope your nesting goes well!

Unknown said...

What great stuff. I want it all! Lovely pictures :-)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Everything is so gorgeous, inviting, scrumptious, soothing, fun! I'll be right over to join in the glorious fun :)

Thank you dearly for your wonderful comments and visits, darling. I hope you're having a splendid weekend!
♥ Jessica

koralee said...

So much fun Sharon...I love coming to visit you. I would pick the white house and the decorations would be the second set..all white and lovely. Hope your Season so far is filled with Joy! Sending you much love today.

Sher said...

Oh the pink macaroons are lovely!!!

Tagged you for a fun activity at my page:)

Starr Crow said...

you always post the very best eye candy that instantly sends me into a daydream! i love the potion with the clock and key...amazing.

FrenchBlue said...

I choose the house with the pink sprinkles on the macaroons! Thanks for the fun in wonderland with you!
XO's

Maria Confer said...

Love those gorgeous little houses.

Added you to my links!

lululetty.blogspot.com

Witchcrafted Life said...

Hi Sharon dear, thank you very much for your lovely comment. I do indeed remember The Grinch (and precious little Cindy Lou Who), and think you hit the nail right on the head, that lime green hue looks exactly the Grinch's skin tone - great observation!

I hope you have a marvelous Monday, honey!
♥ Jessica

A Perfect Peach said...

this is such a fun post, sharon! you're making me hungry with those pink macaroons!

Little Monarch said...

oh i would have to choose scarlet over anybody else! but I dont know which houwse or furnishings to choose! maybe the first house made of sweets? thanks so much for the blog crush! ill put you on my list of great reads! AND would you like to be interviewed by me on my talk to me tuesday post? let me know.

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

Nesting....why yes, yes I am. I am in need to spruce up my place with Holiday decor...YAY!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

SJP, peonies and macaroons??? Heaven!

Slices of Beauty... said...

So much beauty -- Bobbi Brown for me!

Thank you Sharon for the award, can't believe I missed it, really excited about it.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Ciao sweet dear, how are you on this first day of December? I hope all is brilliant on your end! I'm just popping by say thank you very much for recently entering my giveaway for a beautiful set of Jessie Willcox Smith art prints. The lucky winner is going to drawn at random and announced on Chronically Vintage later today. I really appreciate your support of this giveaway and wish you the best of luck!

Have a splendid Tuesday, honey - huge hugs!
♥ Jessica

Viva La Fashion said...

i like the purple and white chairs. :)

Anonymous said...

Candy-coated fun! Such great eye-candy!

Betsy

alissa said...

i want to play i want to play!

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....