20 Apr 2013

Grunge Stripes | Nautical Or Nasty?

 
You may remember I shared one of my birthday gifts with you here recently an espresso set with the exact same print as the canvas tote above, slightly bizarrely I received this tote from someone completely different from their trip to Edinburgh. So why am I sharing this? Well to be honest I love navy but more for the way it make other colours look pretty, I think black can sometimes be a little too hard as an accent and I like the idea of making my nautical stripes a little grungy.
 
 So I'm thinking of doing a diy dye job on these new stripey trousers and tote in matching yellow or liac. I wanted to know your thoughts, obviously the idea is the white will become the contast colour, have you done anything simular, what do you think of my colour choices and do you think I should take the grunge plunge?!
 

0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....