4 Apr 2013

Give Your Brows A Makeunder For Less Than A Fiver


 

You may not know it yet but your brows may just be 'to done’ I recently realised that I was doing my fairly generous dark brows a disservice by using a variety of pencils ranging from black to brown that were to dark for me and left me with brows that over powered my small Asian features. I had tried various brow waxes but nothing seemed to give me the Liz Taylor effect I was yearning for, until I discovered Elf mineral beauty products and their inexpensive little brow kits.
 Taking some advice but with many reservations I decided to try the Ash brow kit which is basically a mid brown brow wax complete with a putty coloured powder and much lighter than I would ever have conceived going having very dark hair. For those of you who love the simplicity, control and speed of a pencil, this kit is well worth the small additional effort and after a few goes applying the wax to my brows with the small angled brush and setting them with a sweep of powder from the other end I was sold.
 'My Eureka moment' I get that drawn on brows that have been over plucked can look hard, but I never realised that there are actually many shade of dark and with full brows that are too dark you actually end up helping your eyes to recede and look smaller even if, as I have, you have a deep space above your lid and eyebrow, not high on my wish list. Post brow make under, my brows look a soft dark tone which is a lot more natural whilst still looking groomed and helping to balance the rest of my features. I would have paid much more than under £5.00 for this brow kit, but the fact that it is such great value makes it feel even more special, it’s rare that you find products that perform as well as this for the cost of coffee.     

 

0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....