Serenade your soul this Valentines day, with all things pretty and tasty! To get you in the mood, for spoiling yourself or the one you love, here is another great receipe for- Blue Mountain Emporium, brownies, using their famous Jablum coffee! Do pop in and visit them and let them know what you thought of their receipe!
4 tbsp butter
15g/4oz plain chocolate
6oz Demerara sugar
1 tsp Jablum Instant Coffee dissolved in 1 tbsp of hot water and cool
3oz plain flour
½ tsp baking flour
6oz melted plain chocolate for topping
• Preheat oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4.
• Grease and line a 20cm (8 inch square cake tin).
• Melt butter and 4oz of chocolate together in a saucepan over a low heat.
• Cream the sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
• Fold in the coffee and chocolate mixture.
• Stir in the sieved flour and baking powder.
• Pour into the cake tin and bake for 25-30 mins.
• Cool in the tin and then cover with 6oz of melted chocolate.
• Divide into squares and enjoy with a delicious cup of coffee, Jamaica Blue Mountain of course!