So many ways to eat and drink Jablum Blue Mountain Coffee, from making your own truffles to this extravagant prune cognac and coffee cake to plain and simple romantic desserts to go with your dinner for two perhaps? Using a good dose of beautiful Jablum expresso poured over the top of your favourite vanilla ice-cream ! But as promised we have our 4th and finale recipe to add to your collection from Blue Mountain Emporium, for all you coffee lovers out there!!!
If you wondering why the sad expression on the face of the lovely girl , the whole Valentines Tale is lovingly told in my very first blog video! At the very end of this blog page! Just above the gorgeous image of Emily Blunt do scroll down and check it out, it's soo sweet!!!!
4 tbspn of double cream
2 oz of plain chocolate
½ tspn ground cinnamon
2 heaped teaspoon of Jablum Instant Coffee
550 ml/ 20 fl oz milk
1. Place cream and chocolate into a microwaveable bowl. Add ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon and stir.
2. Warm in Microwave on reheat setting for 15-20 seconds, stir until combined.
3. Stir in the Jablum Instant Coffee.
4. Heat milk in microwave for 2 ½ minutes. Whisk milk to create a thick froth.
5. Add a little hot milk to chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
6. Pour into cup and top up with hot milk. Pile on the froth and dust with vanilla sugar.
Happy Valentines Day to all of you lovely Fabulous Followers and subscribers, thank-you for all your comments, I cherish each and every one, wishing you much joy whether you spend the day with friends family or your partner. P.S let me know what you thought of the valentines video at the end of the blog page!