20 Nov 2011

My Passport To Style | Strictly Come Dancings Wardrobe Needs To Work On Consistency



For any strictly Come Dancing fans who saw last Saturdays Wembley performance I was in heaven watching Holly dance in her beautifully conceived outfit the combination of gold and emerald green with a touch of leopard looked sharp and sassy and at the same time Holly looked beautiful alongside the handsome Atrtem. I was really confused how wardrobe could go so horribly wrong in the same show, with another of my favourite dancers, Anita and her partner, zero thought seems to have gone into her look and that quantity of cheap pink lycra just looks really cheap particularly with black! Did you have an outfit teeth gnashing moment or a swoon over a favourite dress?     


My favourite to win is Chelsea!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first dress is beautiful :) the other two - not so much. Totally agree with you.

Indy said...

What a pretty color green!

My Passport To Style said...

I know! I love emerald green Indy. x

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....