16 Aug 2012

Stine Riis Launches Her A/W12 Line With H&M

Hope you have managed to catch a few rays, but if like me you are already 
looking forward to the simplicity of not having to predict the weather and planning your winter wardrobe.You might want an intro to the talented German fashion designer Stine Riis of the London College of Fashion.Who won the opportunity to put into production some of her new collection for September 2012 with H&M.







The pr who sent me the details had me hooked as soon as I heard mention of the words predominately blue collection, architectural and a mix of shiny and mat fabrics. I know that black is making a big come back this autumn/ winter 2012, but as a huge unashamed fan of navy blue, I love the idea of layering shiny and mat flavours of bloth blue, navy and back, to recreate the blue black sheen you get on a ravens feathers. My favourite pieces are Stines jackets,skirts and what I'm dubbing her treky tops, for me the line has a sporty grown up style that will see these pieces selling well.Roll on September 20th and camping by H&M in anticipation of the launch! Given the look methinks the elegant Tilda Swinton was the muse for Riis collection.Is this a collection you could see yourself wearing? 



2 comments:

Lise said...

its looks very nice!!! Just saw her new spring collection ad copenhagen fashion week its amazing tjek it out ad www.stineriis.com

Anonymous said...

So exciting, here she is talking about the collection!
http://www.stateofstylechannel.com/stine-riis-hm-collection

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....