19 Dec 2012

#Gwen Stefani | My Christmas Party Inspiration!




 
 
 Most of you probably know by now that I'm a huge Gwen Stefani fan, I love the way she manages to combine a rock attitude with her unique elegance and grace, I was pretty chuffed (northern expression) to see her on the cover of January Vogue, she looks amazing and has given me a bit of a leg up when it comes to deciding what I might wear for the Christmas party.I really like the clever way she has been made to look like she is wearing a large broad brimmed black hat, which frames her platinum hair like a halo and helps her makeup really pop!We have seen Gwen Stefani on many magazine covers over the years, see some of my favourites below, but I think this look really captures Gwens personality perfectly. She's got me reaching for my red lipstick as we speak!  
 
 
 


 

0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....