17 Jun 2012

Fathers Come In All Shapes And Sizes


Pursuit Of Happiness




Kramer Versus Kramer


About A Boy




Here are my top favourite father roles in film, men that played the role of being a father with such feeling and style it left you breathless with emotion. Why have I included Hugh Grant in About A Boy? Well to me a dad is more than just biological, it's someone who is always by your side when you need them, cherishing you and encouraging you to be the best version of you. So I included this film which has a special place in my heart for many reasons.Sorry for going smushy on you all! x 



1 comments:

naghmeh said...

such an inspiring post! and I LOVE The Pursuit of Happiness. I cried like a baby when I watched it but it was such an amazing and inspiring story to learn from :)
xx

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....