13 Jun 2012

Sometimes You Just Have To Express Your Love ...

I don't think I have felt so gooey about a bag for a long time, I love the lady like / posh biker feel of Lacostes limited edition Cathy bag in this rich lapis blue and navy.The perfectly postioned gold seams and zips on the soft suede are so feminine and fuss free and there is just the right amount of sensuality in the design for my liking. Chunky hardwear and handles, whisper quality in a reassuring way. The bags design is actually based and named after Catherine Lacostes own golf bag who went onto win the US open in 1967.This is a bag that should I ever own one I  would cherish it, not banish it to the back of my closet in favour of more razzy bags that pop up from time to time. This is a noble bag, like a noble steed to accompany me on my adventures around the world and to turn to in times of need or outfit crisis!It comes in stone with orange base and blue trim also.Visit Lacoste for more details, but please don't tell me if you manage to get one, I might just be a little jealous.

Sign up to My Passport To Style fashion posts top right of this blog, to discover more about my favourite labels.

2 comments:

Sarah // DOTTY said...

OOH, you can win one in Grazia this week, just in the camel colourway! Text CATHY followed by your contact details to 85088.

I don't work for Grazia by the way - I wish! - just spreading the good news :)

My Passport to Style said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for the tip off!

Sharon x

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....