1 Jun 2012

Woolmark Challenges Wool Lovers To Design The Worlds Longest Virtual Scarf


I just found out that Woolmark are launching a fun campaign to encourage cyberspace users to design the world's longest virtual scarf and thought you gals might want to know. Woolmark is challenging as many participants as possible to upload their own unique section of the scarf along with their photo. Being a non knitter and a lover of wool this is the perfect design challenge for me! I can't wait to get my virtual knitting needles clicking and see what I can come up with. I'm hankering after a knitted bikini for my road trip in July to Europe! You can try out your design skills here and there are eight prizes of Net-A-Porter vouches and Merino wool scarves to be won. I'm off to see the other designs, how about you?  

    

credits Sonia Rykiel

0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....