5 Sept 2011

My Passport to Style | Lost And Found | Torie Jayne Save The Day!


Hi Gals, LET ME SHARE the worst mistake my 8 year old self ever made was letting my mum throw out my conker brown leather school satchel, which would now be a vintage piece that would look great with my new red mac I'm planning on purchasing very soon. I love that the satchels simple smart looks mean that you can wear it to relax your outfit or build in some classic functional heritage transporting you to smart land.

Had I never hopped and skipped over to the lovely Torie Jaynes blog, I might never have discovered that I might be able to replace my long lost love with one of the above bright shiny new satchels from Bohemia in her giveaway! I'm feel a little less blue all ready!

However I do think I might need to trade the contents from my 8 year old satchel to things that are a little more fitting for my grown up self, so here are my trades for your inspection, what do you think? Did I make the right trades?





TRADING MY BANANA FOR THIS  VINTAGE ESQUE PHONE CASE


TRADING MY SKIPPING ROPE FOR THESE LIME GREEN SUNGLASSES

TRADING MY SHINY BROWN POWER CONKER FOR GLOSSY POLISH



TRADING MY YUMMY RED APPLE FOR A SWEET POLKA DIARY 




1 comments:

Fashion Pad said...

LOL! I think you made the right trades. I love those satchels too! Thinking about purchasing one myself.

www.fashionpad.blogspot.com

Twitter - @fashionpad

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....