2 Jul 2009

Mad Hatters tea party invite, anyone want to be Alice?






























With summer fetes springing up all around me, it feels like summers really here, which got me dreaming about beautiful garden parties and of course the Mad Hatters Tea party. I couldn't resist sharing some of my favourite hat snaps with you from bottom to top, the colours combinations of this hat quite simply evoke a peacocks feather, then there is a John French, net hat, Madame Paulette, followed by this lovely Art Deco hat broach, next up is this gorgeous crazy spiky orange hat, my favourite worn by karen Henrikson and lastly the divine Audrey Hepburn in pink hat. Enjoy!
Sharon x











1 comments:

Healthy Shift Worker said...

I love anything Audrey Hepburn - thanks for sharing!

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....