14 Oct 2009

Blogging? Do It In Style!


Hi Gals,we spend alot of hours blogging which got me thinking about those simple pleasures we keep by our side as we forge our path in the blogging world! Like that hot, fragrant cup of coffee.If you have ever had the good fortune to taste Jamblum Blue Mountain coffee, you will know it has a sublime taste, unique to the Blue Mountain region where it is grown in Jamacia.Sometimes we deserve to treat ourselves a little, but how much better does that feel, knowing that when you buy coffee from Carole and Peter at http://www.bluemountainemporium.com the profits go towards a foundation they have set up with the sole intention of providing a scholarship to help send Jamaican children to school.








So here is my little love affair with the brown stuff! For you to enjoy! Please visit Carole and Peters site and see for yourself that coffee and a conscience can go hand in hand.Sx                                          














                                                           

Top tip, you must try expresso over good vanilla ice-cream it is heaven in a bowl!x

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog! I love coffee,I will have to check out that site, thanks for sharing it.OH the cake looks so delish,lol.

Unknown said...

Excellent post, really enjoyed it, and loved the pics! Suzie. xx

Tricia said...

What a fun post Sharon! At least 2cups in the morning are a must for me and it's not just the caffeine, I crave the taste.
Great pics too, happy day to you.

Sher said...

Such a sweet post, Sharon! We do spend lots of hours blogging don't we? Definitely should do it in style while we're at it!

beachvintage.com said...

It's 5:30am here....now you have me yearning for a coffee.

Unknown said...

Great images Sharon!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog, glad you enjoyed reading :)

Flower Design Events said...

I really enjoyed your posting today i could almost smell the coffee

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I will have to seek that coffee out I've never tried it.

Victoria x

Maria Confer said...

I love all the coffee pots!! They're so overlooked, but just as beautiful as tea pots.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Music said...

Of course I'm visiting your blog! :) I'm trying not to, as I'm an ex-coffee addict. LOL. I'm feeling peckish and salivating all over the keyboard after seeing the cakes, chocolate cakes, of course?! :)

Christina said...

Cuteee blog! I love all the pictures!

-xtina
www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wonderful post! with great pics!Have a sweet day!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh what a beautiful post. Thanks for the coffee and cake :)

Love all the pictures and tips.
xxx

ps here's to blogging in style :o

Valencia Lia said...

Woooo,not a super huge fan of coffee . Even though I do drink it at times !

But I've heard of the blue mountain coffee and that is really so nice smelling and tastes great too :)

And a lovely teaset to go along,makes any day perfect <3

Unknown said...

Love it! Great post, love your blog.

xxxx

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

What a great cause - I love your pictures especially the vintage adverts and could just eat that cappuccino cupcake!

Music said...

Hey, I tried visiting your blog by clicking the link as usual, then my screen said, "the blog doesn't exist". Huh *scratching my head*, I must have clicked on the wrong button...

koralee said...

Nice post today....I am not a coffee drinker but I love love tea so that is what usually sits beside me during my blogging time. Hope all is well! xoxoxo

Vicki said...

Sharon, I do love a good cup of piping hot coffee. I used to drink Blue Mountain coffee years ago and absolutely loved it. The town we lived in had a shop where I could purchase it. Thank you for sparking my memory. I am going to visit this site and see if I can't purchase it once again. I also like to know I would be helping others. Blessings to you, my friend. Vicki

Ilse said...

I love old coffee ads. and beautiful cups. I'd start drinking coffee on a daily basis just to look stylish with a beautiful cup indeed!

lovely collection of pictures

Velo said...

this post makes me wanna drink a cup of coffee milk =)

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....