11 Oct 2009

Vintage Vineyard, Take Your Pick!




Hi Gals, went to a Vintage fair this weekend in my neighbouring Lancashire, city Preston, thought I would share a few of my photos with you, from my visit, I picked up two sweet pins, a flag in tangerine and turquoise crystals for me to put on my wool navy beret and a gold pin with blue crystals, designed to look like musical notes for my friend and beauty blogger Lauren as a thank-you for all her hard work on our recent Dear Diary event. I also found a store which sold bespoke retro style pieces and was delighted to find this retro pop, juicy red perspex key pendant, embelished with diamante,as you can see gals I have magpie like tendencies!!!






Look at this decadent lemon curd lamp that I was drooling over, drat it was taken! The citrus yellow one nearby with the nipped in waist was very sweet, but just a little out of my price range!Look at all these glam gems where is a girl to start first? A frothy parasol, not quite the weather for it at the moment, or perhaps a golden draw string purse?I adored the cream shell bag with the gold letter V on it and the lepard purse, which is your favourite?

Look at these chic earrings and pins enough to make any girls heart skip a beat.

Just had to end, with this sweet vintage gal, dressed in one of this season hottest colours, pumpkin!What a doll! Sx

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

23 comments:

Maria Confer said...

Love all these pics and your purchases. I have never been to a vintage fair!

lululetty.blogspot.com

Sher said...

The musical note pin is so lovely as is the cute little necklace you bought for yourself! Sweet pictures, especially the last one of the vintage dressed girl:)

Valencia Lia said...

Ohhhh my,how I wished there was a vintage fair around here. But sadly there isn't !!

Love love the purchases you bought and the stylish girl in your last photo :)

Beautiful stunning photos !

Unknown said...

scream, scream , SCREAM!!!!! I didn't know it was on! Boo hoo, I live near there! Looked brilliant too! Suzie.

The Girl said...

Love that yellow lamp too - boo to whoever got there before you!

I remember hearing about a vintage fair in Hull a while ago but never went, I'll have to keep an eye out in the future!

Unknown said...

Hello again! Yes please , send me details of the next one!!! I am still kicking myself! Suzie. xxx

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Nooooo I missed it lol!! Didn't realise this was on in Preston, it's a great fair I dragged my poor husband around one at Liverpool Uni this time last year! Look slike you had a great day, love the piccies - kisses Kitty x

Unknown said...

Aww I so wish I went with you.
Thank you so much for the lovely brooch Sharon. I'm looking forward to displaying it proudly in my collection.
So sweet of you Sharon. I owe you a very big cream cake (or two!) xx

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I LOVE that key necklace. So so sweet!

koralee said...

What fun!!! Lots of goodies to be had there. I like your finds that you came home with!

Arushi Khosla said...

Awesome stuff!

Starr Crow said...

wow, that pumpkin dress is a dream for fall and i'm pretty sure my sister would kill for that yellow lamp. too bad it's sold!

thanks for finding my blog and leaving me a line. i'm all about some thrifting and some vintage so i'm sure i'll be a regular on your site too! :)

Sophie said...

Oh I love your pins, the music note one is so pretty. I love the necklace as well. Good shopping! I love vintage fairs, I went to one in London a few months ago. It was really good.

Oh its so nice to meet fellow UK bloggers! I shall be following your blog now too. Thanks for your super sweet comment on my blog.xo
teacups-and-saucers.blogspot.com

Fika said...

haii sharon :)
thankss a lot for visiting my blog :)

you purchases a very good items..love them!!

is the girl in the last photo is you?soo cute!! ;)

Talisa said...

ohhh lovely!! Love the handbags!!!

simonesays said...

Geez, why do these things never come near me? I barely have a decent local thrift store, a vintage fair would just make my LIFE.
Thanks for commenting on my blog! ♥

Music said...

I've never been to a vintage fair. Love the musical note pin and the bags, I love loads of pretty bags! :)

Tiedupmemories said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Wow What neat things you found!! Love that yellow lamp too!! I would have been in heaven at that fair!!

Melissa~ said...

Amazing!!!
I love everything, all that accesorises! MG!
Thanks for visit my blog!

Valencia Lia said...

Re:Ahhhhhh girl ! you're too sweet . Thanks so so much for nominating me for it <3 <3

And I just got an email from them that I got accepted Wooooohoooo !

Thanks so so much ! big hugggsssss

Vicki said...

Hi, Sharon,
I enjoyed looking at all of your vintage glamour! My favorites are the glitzy earrings and pins! I always smile and say: I am your typical Texas girl. I love big hair, big earrings and bright red lipstick!! Thank you and Lauren for all the hard work you did to raise cancer awareness. Blessings to you! Vicki

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh what fun. Some nice pieces there. Great pictures. Just love the girl in pumkin, what a sweetie.
xoxo

Liya said...

sweet findsss

thanks for the comment girl!

following :)

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....