18 Oct 2009

The Reign Of Detailing Has Begun 2009- All Hail The Zipper!

Wardrobe Workout

This season is a Stylist dream,detailing is everywhere and where there is a detail there is the potential for looking super Stylish and playing to the strengths of our bodyshape. However to avoid looking like a christmas tree, my one and only tip, is don't pile it on! Go skinny on the detailing.Sx






















Todays post is all about those little details, that elevate clothing from off the peg status, to clothing that allows you to express yourself, flatters you and allows you to create your own expression of Style. To be Stylish , we need great inspiration. So to celebrate those that inspire me, Im tagging the following blogs that inspire me with the achingly Stylish, Stylish blogger award, complete with a chic vintage lady and her Stylish purse.I would like to invite these lovely ladies, to share 5 Stylish facts about themselves! Thank-you to all my lovely followers and readers also.Sx
Lulu Letty
Blue Bird Notes
Torie Jane
Laurens Loves
The Style Strutter
The Bottom Of The Ironing Basket
Roll Up Your Sleeve
Afetir
Lemon Drop Vintage



23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the detailing is wild this year.Along with the gliz on handbags jewlery you could almost look like a christmas tree,lol.Great blog Sharon!

Sher said...

Wow, I'm loving this post, Sharon! All the details are simply creative and special! I really love the necklaces, so unique:)

Maria Confer said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you so much for passing it along.

Man, I love those houndstooth heels.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi, Wonderful post! Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it to me. Have a sweet day!

koralee said...

Lovely post my dear...thank you for passing on the award! You are way too kind. Hope your weekend was amazing and your week is even better!

Friend in Fashion said...

Fab post - love the envelope skirts + those shoes are divine! :)
x

Marie said...

Those are some fabulous details, those zipper shoes are just amazing. Thank you for the award! Congrats to you!

Valencia Lia said...

I always love love details ! I used to not really bother about them,but i guess its really so important to me now :)

I love love those zippers and the heels ! So beautiful:)

And thanks so so much for the award girl ! So sweet of you <3

beachvintage.com said...

It's always the tiny details that make anything.

Emily Cato said...

Wow, this reminds me of the 80's and 90's and I LOVEIT ALL!

Congrats on your award!

Vicki said...

Hi, Sharon,
I love those last two jackets. I have always been a jacket person. The necklace is very stylish, too. I always enjoy getting style tips from you (even though I am not nearly as young as the rest of you gals!!) It is fun to see what you younger girls like to wear. Some of the fashions look like what I wore as a teenager in the sixties! Blessings to you! Vicki

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award.
I love the necklace and all those bits and bobs. Wonerful! Suzie. xxx

Monika said...

Hello Sharon, thanks for visiting my blog! I love this post, what a great collection. The assymetric jackets are awesome!

Lauren said...

love that blue. it's brilliant!

Unknown said...

you really have to love the zipper - easy on, easy off!

Beth Ruby said...

Awesome post!
Love those dog tooth heels especially ;D
xx

Red Boots said...

Ooh, I love the zig-zag skirt! xx

ps: thanks for finding my blog: I love yours!

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon,

Aww only just noticed your post, thanks very much for the award. So nice of you.
We must catch up soon. Have a busy week this week with work etc but next week's good for me xx

Anonymous said...

Yay my 1st blog award:)!!! thanks soooooooo much... not quite sure what I have to do though:)!!

thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
xxx

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE those houndstone shoes!!!

cupcake♥trash said...

I'm really into the mesh necklace.

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com

Patty Ann said...

omg omg omg the zipper shoes are so insanely cool
and i love that theatrical frill skirt jacket!!! so cute
xxx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for my award.....I love your comments on my blog and really appreciate them!

Thank you!

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....