23 Jul 2011

Shoe Sale Shopping | Don't You Love It When A Plan Comes Together?!


neon brogues - The Pessimiss



Hi Gals, I am planning my A/W 2011 wardrobe revolution at the moment and was happy as a girl in a champagne bath when I happened upon sale shoes from Clarks limited boutique collection, that are so comfy sales shopping will never be a chore and better still they fit with the monchrome and 60's looks that are set to be hot this A/W season, these buttery soft brogues (Brisk Walk) with studs will add a contempory edge to my gold tweed trousers and a simple black or cream polo.

Clarks delivered a double helping of shoe paradise when I chanced upon another pair of shoes from their Limited Boutique collection, Ski Lift in black, that will add sharpen up this black and white poka dot dress also from the Jaeger sale.They say third time lucky, well I have to say I felt extreemly lucky when I discovered these classic chelsea boots at Hobbs outlet sale, great with a simple shift dress and thick opaque tights, although I might choose yellow I can't decide.   


Clarkes Sale - Brisk Walk


Clarkes Sale - Ski Lift


Jaeger Sale- Polka ruffle tier dress
Chelsea boots- Hobbs Outlet Sale


60's inspired Shift- Jaeger Sale


The one that got away ?



I was nearly made it to 4th time lucky when I came across the most darling pink patent Mary Janes
 (Madeline Punch) also in the Hobbs Sale, but fate intervened and my computer crashed! My 5.5 are now winging there way to some pink, patent loving lady...  


0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....