12 Sept 2012

Choosing The Perfect Button #Style DIY







Hi Gals, got a bit of a style dilemma on my hands I found this brilliant online button shop which will cater to my embellishment addiction but I'm now left trying to decide which of these gorgeous buttons to use for either a baroque or army style DIY, which I will be sharing with you shortly. The top three on the diagonal are my baroque button choices and the bottom three are the ones I had in mind for an army look, any ideas? Do you have a favourite?


5 comments:

Matthew Spade said...

i have a whole milk bottle full of them, never use them mind you!

My Passport to Style said...

Hi Matt,Well perhaps you could donate them to My Passport To Style in the name of diy fashion!:)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the baroque buttons! I might have to take a leaf out of your book since baroque patterns are everywhere at the moment! :)

Sarah // DOTTY said...

Far right baroque, top army :)
X

My Passport to Style said...

Hi Sarah, thanks that helps! x

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....