4 Mar 2013

Colour Of The Year Tangerine Orange


credit - polablogzone.com
 
 
Jeffrey Campbell
So I have been musing over this seasons it colour, tangerine orange, although no colour really is an it colour for me,  I love collecting an eclectic mix of colours in my wardrobe and get really excited when hybrid colours like neons, pastels, metallic’s or muted shades pop us as I can add them to my growing collection.


So back to tango orange, that many of us associate with Victoria Beckham and the drink of course, it’s bright zesty and being perfectly honest reminds me of bad fake tan and nylon, on the other hand I think this colour work well with a smattering of white or some black to add sharp contrast, which when you think about makes for easy dressing.
 Olive skin tones and pale interesting types can wear this colour with ease. The obvious choice for accessories is gold, but I think you run the risk of looking too cruise ship, so I will be sticking to wearing  plain or black raffia bags, plain raffia sandals, white lace pumps, heavily beaded bags and statement necklaces in shades of blue and  perhaps a silver or chilli red head band.
What about you, are you contemplating wearing tangerine?

0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....