26 May 2010

If The Hat Fits?



Hi gals, since I'm going to the horse races this Saturday, I'm thinking about which suitably styish hat to wear for the grand occassion and picked out a few of my favourites as you can see! I like bold bright colour's and crisp shapes that have impact. Although I could not resist the last picture being a chocolate lover!What kind of hat would you choose for the races? I would love to know!



               
   


 





Sharon x 

                                                           

5 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I've always wanted to go to the horse races with a big huge hat on. I would sport the black one in the second to last picture!! have fun at the racetrack!!

LyddieGal said...

The black with the huge white feathers is just so awesome!

Have fun at the races!

Chic on the Cheap

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Oooh the races sound exciting Sharon - I love the piccie of the lady in the hat with the brolly very chic, I'd go for something like that. I am giggling away at the Quality Street numbers, fantastic! There are some cute trompe l'oeil straw hats in the Victoria and Albert Museum online shop so you have given me some much needed inspiration for a new post :-) xxx

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Totally enamored with the blue pretty!

micol zanzuri said...

gorgeus post

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....