26 Nov 2010

Be Inspired To Transform Your Image This Christmas Season With A Wardrobe Workout!



Giving your Image a makeover and stepping out of your comfort zone when it comes to your wardrobe is just what every gp should have on prescription to beat the winter blues. My philosphy as a Style and Image consultant is be inspired by the seasons and the sometimes miserable weather and use it to jump start a whole range of new looks that harness the drama and romance of the seasons and make you feel the power of reinvention.We all have our favourite basics, but playing too safe can get a little dull.

 If I can do this whilst snuffling into a tissue, so can you! So when I think of snow and ice, am I thinking will there be enough grit on the roads? Or will I tramp melted pool's of water into my home?



Certainly not! I'm thinking of casting off slouchy warm hats in favour of 40's style snood's and skater style hair net's, (to channel my  grown up skater girl look) combining with a cheeky luxe caplet, 70a style pants a black roll neck and a faux fur bag that doubles as hand muff for full on sleek winter glamour. Don't get me started on my wardrobe for wet weather! Have fun trying a new style on for size.    



                                                                           

                                        Sharon x x 

2 comments:

highheeledlife said...

Great post ... and the best gift one could give themselves!! xo HHL

koralee said...

Hi sweet friend...love that hat...I am looking for one just like that....I sure do need it...the snow is falling!

Weekend hugs. xoxoxo

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....