1 May 2011

Bags Of Style - Recycled Fashion That Would Look At Home On Any Red Carpet




Hi Gals, the lovely Carole, one of My Passport to Styles fabulous followers asked if I would share these fantastic plastic carrier bag creations with you all. I am in awe of the talent that produced them, a water proof wedding dress would come in pretty handy in the UK climate I live with, you could even complete the look with a pair of Vivien Westwood plastic flats like these to follow the whole theme through!


fifties style fabulous, cute pillbox hat





Pretty frothy lace in plastic in aqua?!


Sweet fifties two piece


My personal favourite, I love the honesty of this gold carrier bag design, simple but beautiful, it has a luxe feel, it could almost be made out silk. All designs featured were from Bags Begone. See you soon, hope your enjoying a Stylish Sunday. 



                                       

                                        Sharon x x 

0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....