25 May 2011

If The Shoe Fits Win Yourself A Pair Of High Heels!!





Hi Fabulous Followers and welcome to any new Fashionable Frolickers here on My Passport to Style, today is a big thank-you to all you stylish gals who visit and comment here. I'm holding a Lucky Shoe Dip, that would have even lady Ga Ga going Ga Ga!!! 

If you like surprises and you like shoes, this is the perfect competition for you! One of these delicous pairs of stylish shoes will be sent to the first gal picked at random that matches the UK size of one of the pairs of shoes featured in this fun Lucky Shoe Dip! A true Cinderella moment for all you buddying princess's out there! Feast your eyes then check out the entry rules below! (please note these are near perfect seconds stock)













Rules Of Entry

 Competition ends 25th of June 2011 winner to be announced here and emailed, tweets or facebook posts must be done no later than one week prior to the competition deadline on the 25th of June 2011. 

1. For your first entry please, check out your shoe UK shoe size by going to this shoe sizing conversion link here -http://www.pediwear.co.uk/chart.php, then leave me a comment here, letting me know your UK shoe size and what kind of topics you would enjoy reading about on My Passport to Style or would like to see more of. If your new here subscribe to posts in my right hand sidebar and let me know here. For one entry

2. For a second entry tweet about the My Passport to Style Lucky Shoe Dip and link to this competion post.

3. For a third entry post the details of this Shoe Lucky Dip, on your Facebook wall and link to this competition post.

Finally make sure to email me your name and full postal address by going to enquires@zipbuttonandtuck.co.uk 

Good Luck Gals, I know who ever wins the shoes will have a very stylish home!


 
                               

                                   Sharon x

1 comments:

Karena said...

I am a US size 8 which appears to convert to a UK size 7 1/2. How very exciting!

I am a follower of course!

Last day to enter my Serena and Lily Giveaway!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....