27 Sept 2011

My Passport To Style Has Been Awarded 10 Of The Best By The Fashion Network

Wayne Hemingway Of Red Or Dead


Hi Gals, I just found out some really exciting news that I wanted to share here with everyone one here who reads my blog and supports it, My Passport To Style has received an award
 '10 Of The Best' from The Fashion Network for being one of the top 10 best blogs in the North UK.



The judging panel included Drapers, John Lewis, The Mail On Sunday and designer Wayne Hemingway and My Wardrobe. If you're curious to know more about the award, click here. If you like your daily dose of fashion blog's you can check out the other winning fashion blogs there also, as well as fashion blogs, fashion business's both on and off line were selected for awards also.


Thank you to everyone who has contributed to My Passport To Style and to you all for supporting my passion for writing on the subject of fashion ! See you soon.


1 comments:

Cammila said...

Well that is just PERFECT! I'm glad to see your blog get the recognition it deserves! :D

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....