31 Jan 2013

Shoes Of Prey | Sanctuary For Feet

  You may remember me featuring Shoes of Prey here previously, if not, here is a quick recap, they are an innovative on line shoe company I stumbled across whilst doing some online shopping, based in Australia, Shoes of Prey allow you free reign to create the diy shoe of your dreams.




Made To Measure Fitting Service


The latest update on the company is their craftsmen can put together a shoe for narrow, widebig and even and here is where I got super excited mismatched feet like mine.So if like me you struggle to wear ballet flats because you have a full half size difference between your footsies, this could be your every shoe dream come true, ranging between £139 and £239 for a pair of customised shoes they don't come cheap, however I think the price is reasonable when you consider you will end up owning a pair of shoe's that is one of a kind, the perfect fit and comes to you lovingly cradled in its own dust bag and is shipped to you for free.

Perfect For Embellishment Addicts Like Me


I have been on other similar design your own sites and to be honest they have left me a little disappointed, as there was just not enough choice of trimmings, design features and colour palettes to sate my designer diy diva. I admit I'm pretty picky when it comes to buying shoes, but the range of materials available and the ease of creating your own design blows all the other design your own sites I have used in the past out of the water as well as some regular shoe stores offering fittings or half sizes. If you want to check out how their shoes are made, here is the link.


My Designer Moment

 I had alot of fun coming up with the my very own pair of designer Shoes Of Prey sandals, experimenting with colour blocking and the variety of leather textures on offer. I love clashing pink with yellow pink and orange! That was before I discovered the additional services at Shoes of Prey that allows shoe sizes to be tailored to all your sizing requirement , I feel a ballet flat design coming on!     


0 comments:

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....