22 Feb 2012

Revisiting London



I wanted to share a few photographs I took durring a sneaky break revisting London and its sites in the week leading up to Valentines day.I stayed in this lovely georgian manor house on the outskirts set in 6o acres of parkland, I arrived to a Narnian wonderland it was magical! If you want the secret location email me! 
































photographs of London by fashion blogger Sharon Sahara of My Passport To Style were taken from the London eye and various vantage points around the capital including good cake shops!  

1 comments:

Tehseen hasan bajwa said...

Thanks for share of nice information about This.I never seen such type of information.Austria radio liveI really like your post and your work hope you provide more information about this.
brazil radio stations

Watch World TV Online

fashionable frolickers

This chic little rectangle is just waiting to be filled with your thoughts ....